[ZEPH] Per Aeternus [ZEPH] Per Aeternus

Amazing composition

I really, really, really, really liked this song. It has a strong melody and a soothing feel to it. Sadly, though, I had to knock off two points because the production wasn't quite up to snuff with the song itself. The kick drums were okay, but the snare was not near strong enough. You need to work on the mix of this song.

Other than that, it was pretty much perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.

Zephyralos responds:

Alright then! I will definitely work on that!

Thank you very much for your review -- constructive criticism is always great!

Phantasm Forest [ Original ] Phantasm Forest [ Original ]

Very nice!

The only thing I really could suggest is that you make a longer version with an intro and an outro and take this concept a bit further. I found this song to be very nice and soothing, but I was disappointed with how short it was.

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

Awesome!

I didn't think it was possible, but you took one of my FAVORITE songs and made it even -BETTER-. Everything sounds amazing, from the FM Synths to the drums. I am also happy to hear that you used MadTracker.

TRACKERS FOREVER!

Epic bedtime Epic bedtime

Wonderful

I really liked this song. Sadly, I can't offer too much constructive criticism since I didn't hear anything I didn't particularly like.

It's nice to hear something slow and dreamy like this to clear my thoughts and calm me down.

Good work!

Evertvel responds:

Thanks for the review, really appreciate it!

Static Gate Static Gate

Very nice song

I very much enjoyed this song. It's a nice trance tune. It loops nicely. The only thing I'd suggest is working on the mixing, as those snare drums towards the middle weren't as strong as they could have been. It took me a second to even recognize them as snare drums.

Other than that, great job!

AEye responds:

Cool, a review. :D

Thanks man, all the best to you. :)

In the Clockworks (NES) In the Clockworks (NES)

Very interesting

This is a very unique sounding tune from the NES sound chip. I like how you used the DPCM channel in combination with the noise channel to make that cool clock sound effect. It's a nice, relaxing little tune. My ONLY complaint is that it's just a tad bit repetitive. That's okay though, because I mostly enjoyed this song.

Keep up the good work!

WTF is this shit! WTF is this shit!

Hey!

Cool drums!

WalMart 8Bit Theme Song WalMart 8Bit Theme Song

Good

Very interesting song and I did mostly enjoy it.
The only things that bug me are the kick and snare drums. The kick drum is barely audible in the middle of the song and the snare drum is only a noise snare and doesn't feel strong enough.

If you could make the kick drum a bit more pronounced and give the snare drum a bit more tail and power, I think you'd have it made!

FunWithoutWords FunWithoutWords

Nice drum beat

I liked the drum beat and the accompanying bass to this this. However, I feel like more could have been added on top of that to make a full song. It's like a cake without the frosting: Good start, but needs a little bit more to be complete!

Butterfly (Friend's song) Butterfly (Friend's song)

Nice!

I'm one who has to listen a few times to absorb the meanings of lyrics, but I will say at this point that you have a very nice voice and I find the way you harmonized in the song to be very nice. It's simple and it's gorgeous. If you don't mind me making the observation, it very much reminds me of Imogen Heap.

Good work! I'll be listening again very soon.