Wall of Concrete Wall of Concrete

your animation is okay

but this is a case where you need to spend more time with the cartoon and make a fleshed out story or have some point to watch the flash.

riotpopper responds:

ok.us i actually do have a story thought out for this, but i made this as a test and uploaded it to get feedback.us im so new to flash its not even funny.

The Pube Fairy The Pube Fairy

Good Concept

but poor execution. The audio was not very good. The background music loops. the voices weren't either the audio seemed crackled and distorted. The drawing seemed rushed and marginal and the animation was almost non-existent.

This story has some real potential, but you just need to work on bettering your animation, drawing, writing and audio mixing skills.

Anime Dance Anime Dance

Catchy

But not very interesting. The animation and art is okay and the music is nice, but other than that, this animation is just... really hard to comment on.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

Great animation and idea!

The only thing I wish is that you took it a little bit further. I loved the animation and I was disappointed when it ended so abruptly.

Butts & Dogs: Episode II Butts & Dogs: Episode II

In addition to

My girlfriend like this game its best on atari 260

Bort & Clive "Trash" Bort & Clive "Trash"

Brilliant!

Great animation, funny idea, and GREAT voice acting. I enjoyed it thoroughly :)

Dog Food Animation India Dog Food Animation India

Great animation!

I enjoyed the animation and thought it was quite cute. I would have rated a Five, but I had to knock off one point for the lack of audio.

Next time, use sound effects :)

Random flash #2 Random flash #2

The animation is okay

but the drawing could use some work. The flash could also use some story. I know that wasn't the point of it, but the flash wasn't really funny.

I also steeply down-voted because of the music. It didn't really feel like it belonged in the flash and frankly, that song was made in a past decade and it is better left in that past decade :P

Animate something with voices, a story with a clear-cut beginning, middle, and end. Put more effort into the drawings too.

LiamFoleyLogan responds:

Thx 4 ur advice. I made this animation when i was 13 (two years ago) and only uploaded it yesterday

RvB Brawl RvB Brawl

Nice animation

but you need to utilize those skills for something more original. It's too short and there's no premise. Why is blue guy fighting red guy and why should I care?

Develop some background and use some more distinct graphics next time.

tomtyke responds:

The point behind this one was nonexistent, and that was the idea, I created this in my spare time for no reason other than I wanted to

Titties Titties

I loved it

the guy who did the art for it is fantastic. so is the music